Welcome StrongFirst Certified Instructor!
CONGRATULATIONS on earning and becoming a StrongFirst Certified Instructor!
Your instructor profile is active! Click FIND AN INSTRUCTOR to search for your profile. You may add or change your profile details except your rank and email address, that needs to be requested for us to update. Contact us with questions.
Profile set up instructions here.
We received lots of requests from people looking for quality StrongFirst instruction so let us direct their inquiries to you. Add your bio and photo today. Your email is connect to a contact form that will be sent to you from potential training students.
CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR APPAREL STORE
Discounts with Partner Organizations
We are not to be all things to all people. Our focus is strength training because we believe strength is the master quality.
There are other important aspects to fitness, and we partner with other organizations to fill those voids and compliment our system.
More details about the 10% reciprocity discount program can be found in the Instructor section of our SOP guide.
Functional Movement Systems (FMS)
Ground Force Method
Results Fitness University mentorship
We appreciate you offering your time to assist at our Certifications. You may apply for assisting opportunities via the instructions below:
Please complete our Assistant Application Form to submit your assistant request to us. The best way to inform the Certification organizers of your interest in assisting is to email them directly. Let them know if you’re willing to travel and the locations you are interested in. Contact info can be found on the event webpage.
- You must hold a current (unexpired) certificate for the Cert weekend if you wish to assist.
- You must have held this credential for no fewer than 12 months from the date of the Cert weekend.
- Be prepared to pass all Certification Requirements (SFG, SFG II) at the weekend since you will be required to recertify if you are selected to assist.
- Video Submissions:
- Level I skills in a short video—just a few reps of each and a get up.
- Level II skills in a short video—demonstrating all required Level II skills.
- Please provide proof of bell size.
- Any submissions that fail to meet any portion of the criteria may not be considered.
- IMPORTANT: Privacy settings for the video should be set to unpublished or private, please make sure that your video’s privacy settings are correct.
The above note applies to all StrongFirst modalities and testing requirements. Please review all requirements prior to submitting.
You may not receive a reply email, but that does not mean we do not appreciate that you took the time to apply! As you all are aware, only a very select few receive an invitation to assist. If you do not receive an invitation, please do not be discouraged. Please tighten up your skills if necessary, and do apply again for a later event!
Contact us with questions.