In addition to our gold standard instructor certifications, StrongFirst offers state-of-the-art online programming seminars:
- Plan Strong™—the undefeated Soviet Olympic weightlifting system applied to general strength training (the powerlifts, the barbell and kettlebell military presses, weighted calisthenics)
- Built Strong—the same system adapted for building muscle that is as strong as it looks
Online and/or in-person seminars with no pre-requisites or tests:
- Strong Endurance™—Russian “anti-HIIT” that trains you to produce less lactic acid instead of tolerating more of it. Used by Russian national teams in a variety of sports: judo, cross country skiing, rowing, full contact karate…
- All-Terrain Conditioning™—same as the above, minus the painful science, plus specific exercise instruction
In-person seminars with no pre-requisites or tests:
- StrongFirst O-Lifting will teach the barbell snatch and the clean-and-jerk plus their variations to athletes who are not lifters
- StrongFirst Resilient is what “functional training” wishes it could do: ready you for the odd angles, ranges, and leverages sports and life throws at you
- Programming Demystified—a deep dive into the principles, methods, and tactics of strength and muscle hypertrophy programming—plus an arsenal of powerful plug-and-play templates and plans.
Sign up today and power to you!
|Programming Demystified—Phoenix, AZ & Online||October 14-15, 2023|
|StrongFirst O-Lifting—San Jose, Costa Rica||December 2-3, 2023|
|BUILT STRONG—Online (EST), Worldwide||December 2-3, 2023|
|StrongFirst O-Lifting—Ashburn, VA||March 2-3, 2024|