all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Dan John: Wandering Weights

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Awesome that you all liked it! Few years back Dan held a seminar in Sweden, if he does again I will definately show up! His Writings are by far the best in the business, imho.

"His writings are by far the best in the business, imho."

A position we share. He has worked with many of the best in the field of fitness (like Pavel) and has done immense research. He draws from his own personal experience by reviewing training logs dating back five decades. This site and the people on it have contributed much to me, but the single biggest positive influence in my training and life habits has been Dan John. The synergy between SF and Dan has been fantastic for me.

Another big DJ fan. When I started reading, he blew my mind. As I kept reading, he put it back together for me. I wish I would have discovered his stuff years ago. His teachings on Easy Strength and the basic human movements have been life changing.

I have always wondered if there is any reason Dan John still does certifications for the "other" organization. He seemed to be with SF at first, then went back? Through all his writings up to recently it still seems he has immense respect for Pavel and mentions him quite often., even posted here once or twice. I just wondered if anyone knew why! I'm a fan of both regardless

+1 for DJ wandering weights.

Recent honest accounts of losing and regaining shape show how health is a journey even for idols.

Anyone else read the TSINS extracts first?

I don't understand the politics here. Probably better that way.

I really enjoy DJ's forum. A smaller, but diverse, helpful, and friendly crowd.

Most open and friendly forum I’ve found AND Dan chime in from time to time! :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom