all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Something something over head

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
The Google translation. "As the average weight of these parts, however, can be very large masses of size, which weighs 132 kg and weighs 110 kg."

Google translate can be very different that what was written. It is good to know it is worthless for Russian.

Google Translate gives me this:

"These are the things I did two years ago, well, of course, a very large mass prevented me in life, my weight was 132 kg, and now I am 110 kg."

FWIW, I have found Google Translate to be quite useful. The following tip works well for original content in English; less well for content originating in other languages but it's still not bad. The tip is:

Open up Google Translate multiple times. In the first window, translate from the original language into the desired language, copy those results, paste them into the second window, and translate back into the original language. If you end up with exactly what you started with, you've at least given yourself a decent chance of having a viable translation.

My understanding is that American English is Google Translate's "home" language so it does best with that.

-S-

Google Translate gives me this:

"These are the things I did two years ago, well, of course, a very large mass prevented me in life, my weight was 132 kg, and now I am 110 kg."

I tried Google Translate twice just now on the same computer as the other day and today the translation was correct both tries.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom