all posts post new thread

Barbell What to do with garage gym equipment when moving to an aprtment?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Toomuch4

Level 1 Valued Member
Anyone ever run into this issue?

I'm a big fan of cities and especially apartments with nice views. My only hold up is that I have a garage full of weightlifting equipment, and I don't want to give up having my own home gym.

Any thoughts other than sell the equipment and use a commercial gym?

Anyone ever run into this issue?

I'm a big fan of cities and especially apartments with nice views. My only hold up is that I have a garage full of weightlifting equipment, and I don't want to give up having my own home gym.

Any thoughts other than sell the equipment and use a commercial gym?
First pair down to what you absolutely couldn't live without. Then build up from there. Definitely check around to local gyms and local businesses and see if they wouldn't mind helping out. You'd be surprise how accommodating people want to be but haven't had the opportunity.

You could consider passing on the barbell for a while. I was going to a gym regularly for the bar despite having several kettlebells and a few other things at home. COVID sent me back to the garage. Will get back to the bar someday but for now I'm happy and in no rush. Btw, we park cars in the garage too - just back one out, put a mat down and go to work.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom