all posts post new thread

Special Events - General Best web/mail order?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

steve-in-kville

Level 5 Valued Member
All we have within a reasonable driving distance is a Dunhams and they hardly have anything. I've ordered my vest from Tribe WOD and was happy with price and shipping. I'd like to expand my bells and hammers a little. I know this stuff is a bear to ship, so who should I be looking at to order off the web? Thanks.

Obviously strongfirst bells. Others will provide the usuals but i would like to plug a lesser known brand that i have been very happy with. Full disclosure though their original molds made the bells 3-5 pounds heavy. No complaints for free iron from me but others may want precision. Anyways american made product that met demands during the pandemic. Brutus tools is the name. I also really like places that put shipping right into their prices. For some reason making the charge separate really bugs me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously strongfirst bells. Others will provide the usuals but i would like to plug a lesser known brand that i have been very happy with. Full disclosure though their original molds made the bells 3-5 pounds heavy. No complaints for free iron from me but others may want precision. Anyways american made product that met demands during the pandemic Brutus tools.
Wow, thanks. They're made local to me, so that's a win/win. Shipping ain't bad, either!

Order one to see how you like it. They will then send you a 10% off coupon for your next purchase if you rate the bell. That’s when you make your big purchase!

I just ran some numbers real quick...
The 18# Brutus Bell would cost me $2.93/lb shipped (without taxes)
The Tribe WOD Thor hammer comes $3.56/lb shipped (without taxes)

I realize its two separate animals, just throwing it out there.

I’m happy with my rouge e coat made in America bell.

I have some perform better ones… but I don’t think they were worth the extra cost (seems like all the powder coat bells are the same to me). Also note that they look and feel different from older perform better bells that I’ve used at kettlebell gyms. The handles are very slick.

I have rep fitness bells too. Pretty much the same as the perform better but cheaper.

I really want to get some Great Lakes girya bells but haven’t bit the bullet yet

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom