all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Between wall pull-up bar suggestions?

Red_and_Black

Level 6 Valued Member
Anyone got a good suggestion for a pull-up bar that goes between walls, one that screws in as have plasterboard walls that won't take one that just works on torque/friction or that just bolts onto a flat wall? My doorways for the standard ones are no good.

In Europe if that makes a difference

Thanks.

Reactions: Ege
Anyone got a good suggestion for a pull-up bar that goes between walls, one that screws in as have plasterboard walls that won't take one that just works on torque/friction or that just bolts onto a flat wall? My doorways for the standard ones are no good.

Thanks.
With plasterboard walls I dont think that the pressure ones would work, nor the bolted ones.

Have you considered hanging rings from the roof?

Thanks.

If you can, something to bolt into ceiling joists is a good choice.

-S-

If you are handy you could make any one of these 2 models work for you. With the first model you can vary height and probably the thickness of the bar and remove it when not in use, Might be harder to use than other bars because it isn't fixed and can rotate though. You can always make yours fixed by screwing it into the uprights that hold the bar.

Last edited:
With plasterboard walls I dont think that the pressure ones would work, nor the bolted ones.

Have you considered hanging rings from the roof?

Yes, but it's an old house (200 years old) so not much is that solid! Old stone walls with some plasterboard and baton over them.

Back
Top Bottom