all posts post new thread

PlanStrong/BuiltStrong Builtstrong program purchased through PlanStrong ?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

James 222

Level 3 Valued Member
Hello all,

Dumb question probably but I’ll ask anyway. I am a bit confused on how to obtain a custom program. I was wanting to have a built strong program written for me. Do I just purchase the plan strong program and request it to be a built strong program? Or do I need to wait for the online seminar in September? Thank you for the help.

God Bless,
James

We are not offering custom BuiltStrong programs. I can tell you we've discussed it. I hope it will happen, and I will ask about any possible timetable and report back here when/if I have more information.

Of course, you can take BuiltStrong yourself. And you can also ask here on the forum for who has taken BuiltStrong and would write a custom program for you.

Thank you for your interest, @James 222.

-S-

Hello all,

Dumb question probably but I’ll ask anyway. I am a bit confused on how to obtain a custom program. I was wanting to have a built strong program written for me. Do I just purchase the plan strong program and request it to be a built strong program? Or do I need to wait for the online seminar in September? Thank you for the help.

God Bless,
James
Hi @James 222 , I am a Built Strong and Plan Strong student.
If you are interested in a personalized plan, contact me in my instructor page, no need to occupy a tread.
All the best, Marco

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom