all posts post new thread

Old Forum Chafing Thighs - not from squats

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Kyrinov

Level 5 Valued Member
Been ripping along with S&S  using the 24 for a couple of months now after a year of ETK programming, loving it, progressing nice and steady, only adding 32  sets as I can do them fresh, clean and consistent without next day fatigue.  One problem has cropped up in the past week or two though that is a new one.  My inner thigh is chafing bad from all the swings.  Was ignoring it at first but starting to really sting and develop a bit of a rash/blood.  Gonna back off but can't figure out what if anything I might be doing wrong here.  Is this merely inevitable from transferring force directly from the hips to the forearm on the snap?  I feel I have very solid technique, very sharp, snappy hinges with no lag anywhere but when I transfer that force now my thighs scream.  Gonna take a couple of weeks to do ptp work to give it a chance to heal but wondering if anyone has had similar issues and if there is a remedy/preventative.  I might just try doing them in my boxers as perhaps my pant/short fabric is causing the friction.  Thoughts much appreciated.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom