all posts post new thread

Fabio Built Strong

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Walker147

Level 1 Valued Member
So the rep schemes for the 6 big movements

Squat, Deadlift, Bench, Rows, OHP & Pull Ups

With his previous ladders I’ve read and worked with being

Heavy: 2-6
Medium: 7-11
Light: 12-16

It’s prescribed if working 4 days a week on all movements, where does very light sit in the rep ranges.

Reading through the article written by Mike Torres and his weekly sample his very light rep range system seemed to be in line with light ranges?

He ran it 4 days a week, I may try 3 so I can get some HIIT Cardio in but was just curious

Thanks in advance for any guidance

HIIT is harsh on the nervous system unless your conditioning has already been well trained. I would leave HIIT for sprinters and such. In my opinion. And also have you actually tried to do the rep schemes or are you frozen analyzing it and planning? I will suggest doing whatever you want for 2 weeks and then changing it a tiny bit. Have fun lifting bro its not that complicated. Knowledge of training is not needed to make great progress in the gym. 4 days vs 3 days, low intensity cardio vs HIIT. Who cares honestly? Do something for awhile, log it and then find a progression for a small thing and keep going. Seems like a whole lot of people love to talk endlessly about this that and the other and not even lift. So the question is have you been lifting lately or are you planning the 'right' workout, the 'pefect' plan???

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom