all posts post new thread

Old Forum Introductions

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Antti

Level 10 Valued Member
Hello, and greetings from Finland!

I have been following the work of mr. Tsatsouline for some years now, and I've been reading this forum for a while since it started. It is a veritable source of great information and inspiration. Thank you all for participating in it.

I don't have any need for great physical proficiency and I do the exercise/practice just for fun. I do want to become better in what I do, since I view it as futile to participate in something and not want to become better in it.

In the end, I want to share a little personal accomplishment. I've not been one to follow any strict programs or such, but I've had my eyes on principles such as GtG. Earlier on I had kettlebells sized 16kg, 2*24kg and 28kg. After a long break of new kettlebells I decided to order a 32kg kettlebell, and a 40kg kettlebell too to spare me the inconvenience in the future. Most of my training in the last years has been with the 24kg bells. Today, when I opened the boxes of the new bells, I decided to do a warmup c&p routine with the 24. Two hours after that, I pressed the 40kg two times straight without any problems or exhaustion. I feel empowered.

Thank you!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom