all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell Melbourne Australia

Please click on

FIND AN INSTRUCTOR

and put

Melbourne

into the global search box. You'll find 3 instructors in Melbourne. You can click on each individually, read reviews if their students have posted, and contact each.

General bit of advice for anyone reading - if you use the Contact button on an instructor's page and if you don't get a reply within what you consider to be a reasonable time frame, please send me a PM and I'll look into it for you. Be sure to give me enough info to identify the instructor you're trying to reach, e.g., a link to their page and/or the correct spelling of their name, etc.

-S-

Does anyone know of anyone that they can recommend, who trains kettle bells in Melbourne Australia ?

Looks like there are 3 in Melbourne.

Does anyone know of anyone that they can recommend, who trains kettle bells in Melbourne Australia ?
Good to see another Victorian on here. @BillSteamshovel might have some experiences he can share, not sure if you can receive messages thru the forum as a brand new user but.

I'd highly recommend Seamus Hayes, but he isn't taking new clients at present I believe.

not sure if you can receive messages thru the forum as a brand new user
New users can received messages, they just can't create new ones in order to prevent someone from signing up and spamming everyone with PM. But if someone else starts the conversation, then a new user will see it, can reply to it, etc.

-S-

Hi there,
Just checking to see that you connected with someone? I’m visiting Melbourne and saw this pop up (3 months later).

Back
Top Bottom