all posts post new thread

Forum Business Locate product recommendations.

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Lotto

Level 6 Valued Member
I can only locate product recommendations and For Sale/Wanted items by working back from my previous posts located there. What is the route into these topics from the forum homepage please? Thank you.

Click on the Logo of Strongfirst on top left of the forum, then click on "Shop" on the top right of the Strongfirst home page.
Captura de Pantalla 2021-08-14 a la(s) 7.42.59.png

@Benjamin Renaud, we are in the process of simplifying how the StrongFirst Forum works and, to that end, we've eliminated the Equipment section of the forum because it saw so little use. For many of the forum sections that no longer exist, I moved the threads into other forum sections, and for those threads, any direct links you have to them will still work - they will "find" the thread for you in its new location.

If there were sections and threads I thought no one would miss, I still have those but they are no longer visible. Please PM me and I will do my best to help you locate any past content that you can no longer see.

More changes to the forum are coming.

-S-

I thought the Equipment and product recommendation sections were nice. Although they might not have been used as much as the other sections, I find they still had their utility.

I'm hoping others would also comment on this.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom