all posts post new thread

Music during workouts

If I pay money for a gym membership I don’t need sex acts crammed down my throat by some fool singing about it.
God willing and the creeks don't rise, I'll be 70 at my next birthday. In your place, I'd consider finding a different gym or wearing earplugs.

Yes, language is used differently than forty or fifty years ago but the meaning of the word didn’t change the people changed.
True, that, but IMHO you'll have more luck trying to get the music changed than you will trying to change the people.

-S-

I'd consider finding a different gym or wearing earplugs.
The gym I use has everything, USA power lifting, Strongman, Elitefts machines, bags, sleds, bells, It’s three miles from my house and is only $49 a month. This morning I had the whole sand box to play in all by myself and it was great. I don’t plan on going anywhere.

I guess the point of my post was to express to the so called “men” gym owners and all the men and women “Karen’s” to be considerate of others and not be be part of the “it’s all about me” before plugging in there favorite music to get into the so called “my zone”.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom