all posts post new thread

Old Forum patience is a virtue

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

supercarp

Level 1 Valued Member
I have been working on my s&s since Jan and whilst my swings with the 32 have been coming on I have been stuck on my 24 for my TGU

This has been really frustrating but after reading the book again I was struck by the phrase you will continue to get stronger even using the same weight. So I decided to just train and not worry about the weight and just own the 24 and movement.

Today I had a go at the 32 and managed my first rep! Now it has gone up once I know can now slowly own it.

I learnt a valuable lesson about my training and that actually been patient has actually improved my strength and health rather than trying to rush to the next weight.

So if anyone else is struggling don't worry just keep going and I'm time you will get there.

Great to hear Chris....  I am currently using the 32kg.  Ready to progress in my TGU to 40kg but I still lack the conditioning to finish my swings in 5 min.  I need to cut about 90 seconds off my time to make the 5 min limit......  I keep telling myself it will come with time but I just want to "complete" my goal.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom