all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Pavel about power punching/kicking

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Rúben Sousa

Level 3 Valued Member
Hi, guys.
After some years in college, getting my degree, I continued to pratice martial arts (but very low intensity, giving priority to my studies and some parties, ehehehe). Now that I conclued this journey, I want to comeback fighting. At the time, Iam 25 and I feel ready.

But I was wondering... did ever pavel wrote something about power punching or kicking? Iam talking both technique and conditioning, because it is obvious that he has a HUGE martial arts background. Probably, karate.
I was interested to read some research of him.

I had read trembling shock of Jon engum and got mesmerized with some of the drills he showed in the book. Some mechanics are very similar to the sanchin stance. Very interesting and effective.
But not only I had incorporated some of the drills of this book, but also from loaded stretching, rapid response and ETK special report (I like to read and learn as much like to train, since iam a journalist).

Feel free to show any drills that worked for you.

Greetings from Portugal. Hope they are all doing well.

Kind regards ?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom