all posts post new thread

Old Forum Plan Strong Programming Weekend in Portland, OR

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Dhandley

First Post
Pavel,

I have a professional inquire I'd love to connect with you on; I work for Nike World Headquarters, in Beaverton, OR, at their Sport Centers, as a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. I am excited to attend your training weekend  at the end of March and to learn more about programming for strength. We have a large number of professional athletes that come through our gyms that could greatly benefit from some technique and programming tips in this area.

My inquire is this; all of the trainers that work for Nike, along with a small selection of our elite designers and directors, meet once a month for what we call the Nike "Round Table" discussions, a kind of meeting of the minds/creative thinking & training outlet. I've chatted with my boss, Beth Oliver and our counterpart, Geralyn Coopersmith, Global Director in Women's Training, and we'd like to see if there is any possibility of having you and/or your instructors coming out for the Strong Planning Session, drop by for one of our informal "Round Table" discussion....please feel free to contact me via email @ dawn.handley@nike.com

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider dropping by our little discussion group!

Sincerely,

Dawn Handley

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom