all posts post new thread

Old Forum Pulsing effect

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Rios

Level 1 Valued Member
Hello everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has had the same experience  or can explain what happened.

Recently, I've come back to the basics and have been slowly reintroducing the kettlebell back into my training. Last week I decided to test the waters with my 32kg for a couple of sets of swings, this time around, trying to focus on total body tension and engaging my lats at the top. Once I was done with my first set, I started to feel a pulsing effect similar to the tension I was creating at the top of the swing. I made a comfortable stop at the fifth set. The feeling slowly went away between sets after shaking off the tension. Nothing hurts and there hasn't been a drop in performance. If anything, I performed a few more pull-ups this week. The only other time I've come across something similar was a year ago, when I took a break from running on a track and suddenly had to start running up and down sandy hills Months later. I guarantee its not my heart rate. I genuinely felt my muscles pulse in sync.

Is my body trying to give me feed back? Or is this all just part of the learning process?

Rios, I have no idea what you're describing - might be worth it to mention to your doc and see what he says.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom