all posts post new thread

Old Forum Red Gold performance secrets

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

qualler

First Post
About ten years ago, there was a lot of interest in the book Red Gold within this strength community (when it was DD). It’s an expensive book and I haven’t seen any reviews of it on the Internet so I wrote a Red Gold review. There are a bunch of cool attention control drills and other mental drills that don’t often get a lot of focus. Many of the drills are in my review. I’m sharing it because I thought some folks here would get some benefit and insight from it.

Cheers!

Justin

Justin, great to hear from you! what have you been up to?

Ladies and gents, for a great book on sports psychology written for an athlete Dr. Judd's Psych cannot be beat:

http://www.strongfirst.com/booksanddvd/pavel-on-psych/

Hi Pavel,

I'm staying lean and mean with kettlebells and bodyweight stuff--and chasing around my 10 month-old daughter! I've stayed relatively connected to this great community (in spirit) by hanging out with Nick Lynch, a local level 2 SFG instructor in Milwaukee. I appreciate you replying to the post, I certainly wouldn't be able to stay as strong as I have had I not discovered your writings.

Justin

Any book I've read recommended by Justin has been good thus far. I'll check this one out too. Thanks Justin.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom