all posts post new thread

Old Forum S&S

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

BurtonM

Level 2 Valued Member
Just finished reading this gem. Bravo! Pavel has made another classic, a big thank you to Pavel and everyone else involved. I think the book is very clear to what it is and how it can be used. Im hoping in the days to come to see solid discussion that DO NOT include spilling his hard work in to the public, the book itself is very affordable. Also I do not look forward to the endless threads of can I mix this program with that program. There is a very strong core to this online community that I do cherish. Thanks

I'm looking forward to using the program myself. I will not adapt anything but I'm sure I'll ask for clarification from time to time.

The book was just released and people are asking about ROP and such. Way too much a.d.d.

The beauty of the program is how much it really lives up to its namesake of "Simple and Sinister".

Hunter - I agree with the random acts of variety in trying to combine it with everything under the sun already. I can see S&S landing carry over into just about any other program one could think of. ESPECIALLY RoP (which I'm currently on now and not stopping till I finish the goal).

S&S well keep anyone of any level busy for a LONG time.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom