all posts post new thread

Old Forum S&S

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

John Spezzano

Level 6 Valued Member
Senior Certified Instructor
Elite Certified Instructor
So while I train for the Level 2 recert, I've made Mondays press day (and get up) and Thursdays are S&S day. 10x1 MP with the 36k were no problem, with :45 rest between sets. Definitely closing in on the 1/2 body weight. Get ups at 32, 36 and 40k were no problem either. So the grinds are coming along.

On S&S day this week I did the one-handed swings with the 28k and the gets ups with the 36k. That was fun!

More to come!

jvs

Thursday has been my S&S day for a bit. I used the 32k for the swings and the 36k again for the Get Ups. That's a challenging 10 minutes! This time the 32k swings were much better than last month. There is still a little room for improvement on the final few sets but the 28 would just be too light now.

I have also been working on the bent press and it helped a LOT to be so warm after the S&S workout. I was successful with both the 28k and 32k. Still a little work to do before the Level 2 recert, but confidence soared today after the 32k bent press on both sides was pretty comfortable. I'd have tried the 36k but was a little gassed from the S&S.

jvs

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom