all posts post new thread

Old Forum Scott Iardella's website is outstanding!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Mattsirpeace

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi all, just a quick thanks to Scott for his website:  www.rdellatraining.com

Scott is a SFGII  and his credentials look like the Cyrillic alphabet.  He promises and delivers the rare combination of theory and practice.  His blog posts are real -- not "pushing" strength or kettlebells, just explaining how it is.

Scott really shines as an interviewer.  He's as smart as his guests but doesn't show off.  Hop over to his site and see who he interviews.  It's a treat and a nice supplement to StrongFirst.  It's great to hear the experts being candid and real.

To any coaches who give out free and authentic information, well done!  It all comes around.  These are exciting times.

Scott is an awesome guy! Been listening to his podcast for years and was very excited to meet him in person at my cert.

Also used one of his protocols for 4 weeks prior to my prep program and it really helped with the mental toughness and strength gains.

I love his podcast.  He really gets a lot of good info from each of his guests.

Matt I couldn't agree more about Scott Iardella's site.  The podcasts are outstanding.  Scott has superb, accomplished guests and he has enough sense to let them talk without interjecting himself into the middle of their explanations.  Tons of very high quality information - absolutely free.

Plus, I invented a really fun drinking game akin to the old "Hi Bob" drinking game from the Bob Newhart Show days.  Here's what you do:  take a sip of frosty beverage every time Scott says "absolutely" or "excellent".  Chug a whole mug every time he says "excellent.....excellent".  It shouldn't take long.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom