all posts post new thread

Old Forum SF* courses

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Phil12

Level 8 Valued Member
Finally managed to complete all the SF* courses (not certs). I'd just like to say how much I appreciate the effort that goes into the quality of instruction. Every time I finish one I walk out wishing any of my teachers in school had put that much effort into breaking down concepts and making them understandable. I recommend taking any that are relevant to your training, and if the logistics and finances work out (I was lucky enough to be a short distance from an SFL course while visiting family) to take them all.

Great to hear, Phil!  Having just taken the SFG Kettlebell course, I'm now registered for the SFG Bodyweight course in Durham NC on March 22 with Master SFG Karen Smith.  :)

Anna, I am so glad you are registered for the SFB course happening in Durham at my gym, Rapid Results Fitness. I am thrilled that you have found the value in our courses! As one who teaches them I can't say enough how much I enjoy working with each of you! It is a great precursor tot he certs as well! We gladly want to share our knowledge with each individual that comes to us and these courses are a great way of doing so! Look forward to seeing each of you in March! For those of you reading this in the St. Lois area, I'll be there Feb 7 teaching an SFG course! Sign up!!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom