all posts post new thread

Old Forum SFG/FMS certified instructors north of Houston?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Phil12

Level 8 Valued Member
I live in the woods out here, but I really need to get some kettlebell coaching and I'd like an FMS done as well (preferably done by someone who is capable of prescribing correctives if there's something wrong). I took the SFG course and it was great, but I'd like to get a critical eye on my form and have someone teach me the snatch.

I see there's Jorge Amaro in the Woodlands, but his website is down. Is there anyone else outside the loop, preferably around Tomball/The Woodlands?

Also, if anyone in the area is interested in pooling together and buying a small group session (I'm looking for instruction in the deep 6, pretty much), please speak up.

Just following up on this, I ended up working with Doug Descant, SFG (http://primalfirekettlebells.com/). He's not in the instructor database yet (or at least I can't seem to find him) but he knows his stuff. We did the FMS and he gave me a program and some correctives to hammer out the issues I have. Highly recommended.

Phil, I also live north of Houston and am a recently certified SFG.  I've been driving to work with Doug for over a year. You chose well.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom