all posts post new thread

Old Forum Simple Strong

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

robertgutschke

First Post
Dear Pavel:

I am happy for your success and your help with our military. Here is my question:

I like your simple strong work out outlined in a hard style article. Pull ups, zecher squats and bench press. It is a Monday, Thursday program. I would like to add swings on Tuesday and Friday for conditioning. Will that work? If so, sets and reps?

Best Regards,

Bob Gutschke

Robert: I am  interested this programm. Is it in an online article or in one of Pavels books?

Thanks,

Paul

A question about the Simply Strong program and possible variations.

Are the three exercises non-negotiable, or do the principles apply to any three assuming they cover the whole body?

Also - does it have to be a 5RM weight, or could one use the principle with a different RM? Eg, take an 8RM weight and do sets of 4 or 5 reps for as long as form holds.

I ask because I am going to a remote island with only a kettlebell for company and wondered if I could so some version of the program using, say, the front squat, clean and press, and bent-over row.

Thanks in advance for replies, and in general for all the excellent advice so freely handed out here.

Tom

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom