all posts post new thread

Old Forum Starting from scratch? Do yourself a favour

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

dc

Level 7 Valued Member
If you are starting s&s from scratch as I did approx 1 month ago, take a before photo. I didn't & am really regretting it. Currently working on owning the 24 in the program, started with the 16 & struggled with it (had to just practice the moves daily for a while). Really excited about future changes as I get closer to simple goal. Quick go take photo, as things start a bit slow when you're at square one, but they gain momentum pretty quick if you're persistent.

I took a few "before" photos the day before I started ROP. I did that for 8 weeks, but did not take "after" pictures before I started S&S. I've committed to at least 10 weeks of S&S, and plan to post my before and after pics when fulfill my commitment. So it's not exactly ideal, but it should give a good testimony to what 18 weeks of hard kettlebell work can accomplish.

I thought about doing this but never did... I guess I cared more about what I could do versus the way I looked. I can see noticeable changes and so can others around me. It would've been interesting to see the difference though.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom