all posts post new thread

Old Forum Strong arm vs stronger arm

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Kadraan

First Post
Hi All !

First, sorry for my language, I'm not fluent in english.
I'm currently following S&S, and I've almost reached the Simple goal (I can do almost all TGUs with my 32kg Kettlebell, but for the swings it is not that simple yet ...). It's a great workout and I love it !

I like sometimes doing some additionnal kettlebell military press series when I'am not doing S&S and I try to press my 24kg kettlebell.
With my right arm, the stronger, no problem, I can achieve easily 5 reps or more. With my left arm, I can't even do a complete single rep ...
With my left arm I can push press the 24kg kb for 5 reps, I can even jerk the 32kg kb, but I am unable to simply press the 24kg one.

Something interesting, I tried yesterday to do some double kettlebell press but with a 20kg kettlebell for the left arm and a 24 kettlebell for the right at the same time. No problem but it felt like there was exactly the same weight on both arms. Exactly the same tension during the press.
Perhaps, the strenght difference between my two arms corresponds exactly to this 4kg difference between the two kb ?

What is the best strategy to continue and decrease the strength imbalance between my two arms ?
Do I have to continue the same series by pressing the 24kg kb with the right arm, but push pressing it with the left arm ?
Do I have to focus mainly on left arm to reduce the gap ?

Your advice is welcome !

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom