all posts post new thread

Old Forum StrongFirst Bodyweight

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

EricJMoss

Level 1 Valued Member
Fellow Iron Brothers and Sisters

I hear about a lot of people talking about different certs that they plan on taking. Speaking from experience...the Strongfirst body-weight cert is something that should definitely be on everybody's list if they have the budget for it. It's not a body weight purist cert...it's more like a strength anytime anywhere with anything and everything or nothing at all.

It goes far beyond body-weight and goes into Pavel's thought process which is an extremely invaluable skill. I remember when I went to this cert everything was still unknown about Pavel's new venture and StrongFirst hadn't been born yet.  At the time as far as I knew Pavel was calling it quits...and when he gave his program design tips it was like a magician revealing his secrets during retirement.  Going to this certification can be extremely valuable for any coach. This is not one to be missed.

Jon Engum (master instructor for Strongfirst and one of Pavel's most trusted evil henchmen) is leading the charge and I along with Cole Summers and Josh Halbert will be assisting in the plan for world domination.  Our army will be Strongfirst...with anything and everything at our disposal or nothing at all.   Nothing can stop us from getting stronger.

https://www.regonline.com/sfbbodyweightcertNYC  <------register there for an awesome cert

Eric, I can only say that I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of the Strong First Bodyweight course. In the past few months I have been applying the principles that I learned at the certification in Gothenburg to my barbell training and the results have been better than I could have imagined so I look forward with confidence to the SFL course in Gothenburg in January.

I have also been teaching the Bodyweight course at several martial arts clubs in my area and the feedback has been very positive.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom