all posts post new thread

Forum Business Training with a StrongFirst instructor

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted 20758

I dont know where to put this. So i hope this is ok @Steve Freides

Today i was with an StrongFirst instructor for some help with technique. Exercises an so on.
Im from Denmark and i was with Leon Hutchinson and what an hour.
Im pretty sure im gonna get sore like hell tomorrow. But i learned A LOT and its the best money i have spend in a long long time

And now i know that the technique i have isnt all that bad :)

My biggest recommendation to spend an hour with an instructor.

@TedDK, please consider posting a review of your instructor on his personal page on our web site - just go to the instructor search and type Denmark and you'll find him, then click on his name. (We are very pleased that the overwhelming majority of StrongFirst Certified Instructor reviews are glowingly positive and given 5 stars out of 5.)

-S-

@TedDK, please consider posting a review of your instructor on his personal page on our web site - just go to the instructor search and type Denmark and you'll find him, then click on his name. (We are very pleased that the overwhelming majority of StrongFirst Certified Instructor reviews are glowingly positive and given 5 stars out of 5.)

-S-
This isnt a review of the instructor. But an advice and my story about how great it is to train with an instructor.

This isnt a review of the instructor. But an advice and my story about how great it is to train with an instructor.
I understand that what you posted was not a review, but I was suggesting you consider writing a review.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom