all posts post new thread

Old Forum uk Kettlebell advice

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

kazma

Level 1 Valued Member
hi anyone know any good places to get Kettlebells in the uk also has anyone ever used the Boot Polish Kettlebells from wolverson-fitness if are they any good thanks

Have a look at the Kettlebell Fever Black Series Bells.

never used the boot polish from wolverson but have some competition bells from them that are good quality...

Dan, I have a 16kg cast iron range from Wolverson and it's a decent bell, handles could do with a bit more finishing but overall good value for money. KB Fever black series certainly look good so worth exploring. Also, kettlebells.co.uk (Nottingham) have a few ranges from budget to expensive and the owner is very helpful if you call and have a chat.

I've got a few of the boot polish bells.  For me the clearance between the bell and the handle is too small and I find the kb rests on the bone of my wrist rather than my forearm, but I do have long arms.  They are fine for my clients and in my classes, so it might just be me, but i wouldn't buy any more for this reason.  The cast iron ones they sell are great though

The KB Fever Black series look to be identical to the new Rogue bells which are very highly rated, from what I've seen. And a great price too. With I could get them here in Aus.

The new Wolverson GSU comp style bells also look amazing. A bit more expensive but they are not generic Chinese comp bells - they look to have a slightly thicker handle than a regular comp bell and could well be an ideal halfway between GS and HS bells.

Again, I really wish I could get them here in Aus too.

thanks everyone you've been very helpful and chris my arms are short so they might ok

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom