Anthony AamodtAnthony Aamodt, DC, MS, CSCS, SFG II, SFB, SFL
Anthony Aamodt is a practicing chiropractor at NW Sports Rehab and Instructor at Kettlebility in Seattle, Washington. His roots in physical education began in the sport of gymnastics and propelled him to continue his formal education with a focus on helping people make positive lifestyle changes.
Anthony utilizes all of the knowledge and skills from his education, including a Masters Degree in Sports Science and Rehabilitation and Doctor of Chiropractic in conjunction with all three modalities that StrongFirst offers in bodyweight, kettlebell, and barbell.
Since attending his first StrongFirst User Course to progressing through all three certifications Anthony, along with his patients, has experienced a dramatic change in the results in his clinical rehabilitation.
He offers a comprehensive “functional approach” to health care combining classic techniques from chiropractic, rehabilitation and StrongFirst to not only give people resolution of what ails them, but also strength.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Logan University
- Master of Sports Science and Rehabilitation, Logan University
St. Louis, MO
Summa Cum Laude, Class Valedictorian
- Bachelor of Human Biology, Logan Unversity
St. Louis, MO
Dr. Aamodt has had the opportunity to work with the following organizations:
- University of Missouri in Columbia, MO working with D1 athletes
- Jefferson Barracks VA Hospital in St. Louis, MO
- Paraquad in St. Louis, MO working with stroke victims, paraplegics, amputees and more
- LA Sports and Spine, Craig Liebenson, DC
- Kettlebility, Andrea U-Shi Chang, StrongFirst Master Instructor
- NW Sports Rehab, Jim Kurtz DC, Seattle SeaHawks Chiropractor
- Functional Movement Systems, Assistant Instructor
- GroundForce Method, Assistant Instructor
- StrongFirst, Assistant Instructor
- International Society of Clinical Rehabilitation Specialists (ISCRS)
- Rehab 2 Performance
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Former USA Gymnastics, Professional Member
- StrongFirst School of Strength
- GroundForce Method
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Active Release Technique (ART), fully body and nerve entrapment certified
- Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation (FAKTR)
- Flexible Steel
- Motion Palpation Institute
- StrongFirst School of Strength, Girya (Kettlebell) Level 2, Bodyweight and Barbell Instructor
- Ground Force Method, Level 2 & Juniors
- Functional Movement Screening, Level 2
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, Exercise Trainer
ContactAccepting new students. Training offered in person.
Contact: Click to contact