all posts post new thread

Kettlebell F45 kettlebells

morning_star

Level 1 Valued Member
Any one have experience with the F45 kettlebells?

Got some for sale locally …

They seem to have stainlesss handles and have a plastic casing.

Attachments

• IMG_0466.jpeg
    IMG_0466.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 43
I'd stay away from them. Usually poorly conceived kettlebell designs make most exercises uncomfortable at best and dangerous or painful at worst. Stick with classic cast iron designs or classic competition designs. The gym I go to has some weird ones and the only thing they are good for are carries and swings, can't use them for any kind of pressing or cleans because of how they sit on the forearm. Just my 2 cents.

Any one have experience with the F45 kettlebells?

Got some for sale locally …

They seem to have stainlesss handles and have a plastic casing.
Hard to say. A while back I used similar looking yuppie bells in a hotel in Houston, Wolf complex and snatches, worked fine.

I own a pair of American Barbell 36kg and the things are ginormous. Larger than a 48kg cast iron bell, both in height and width. They’re comically large.

I do like the handles, but I have a feeling that anything over a 24kg bell with that style is going to be useless for anything but swings.

Edit: to clarify, American barbell is the same style.

Personally I like kettlebell kings for competition style. Or Perform Better for cast iron. Ironically, my favorite bell for snatching is a 24kg Diamond Pro I found on Walmart’s website around 2019 for $50 and free shipping. Haha The only way to find out if they are worth it is try them before you buy them I suppose.
I can’t get kettlebell kings here in aus anymore. Sucks.

Never heard of them, I use the Wolverson ‘Black Series’, and would highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom