all posts post new thread

Ballistic Strong

paules

Level 6 Valued Member
For those interested, new product Ballistic Strong from the awesome @Kenneth Bolyard:

It is online again!!!
Just bought it and took a look. Did anyone try creating a plan already? I ran into an issue here @Kenneth Bolyard

I can edit the plan (name, exercises, etc), but the changes are not being transferred/saved to phase 1-3
I get the following error displayed:

1.)

This document contains macros.

Macros may contain viruses. Execution of macros is disabled due to the current macro security setting in LibreOffice - Preferences - LibreOffice - Security.

Therefore, some functionality may not be available.

2.)

Macros may contain viruses. Execution of macros is disabled due to the current macro security setting in LibreOffice - Preferences - LibreOffice - Security.

3.)
The following external file could not be loaded. Data linked from this file did not get updated.

file:///Users/mountaineer/Dropbox/TRAINING PLANS/BALLISTIC STRONG/STUDENTS/Jack Lian/BALLISTIC STRONG TEMPLETS v1.2.xlsm

EDIT: Updated OS and Libre Office, checked the settings for macros etc. but still can't save the changes and it doesn't save the pdf.

Using Mac OS 12.7.5 & Libre Office 24.2.3.2

Last edited:
What does the program exactly contain ? Is it instruction about exercises ? Is it some form of different programs ?

What does the program exactly contain ? Is it instruction about exercises ? Is it some form of different programs ?

Ballistic Strong plans are advanced strength endurance protocols that follow the guidelines of Strong Endurance.

These plans are in compliance with Pavel Tsatsouline’s ground-breaking Plan Strong system and use the “Delta 20” principle for volume programming as well as uncoupled varied (Waved) intensity, varied rep ranges and corresponding time/rest periods.

For the first time ballistic exercises are structurally programmed in a custom manner as strength exercises are with the Plan Strong system.

Each of the Ballistic Strong plans are 12 weeks in total duration. They consist of three, 4-week phases that build upon each other. I.e., two preparatory phases (Phase 1 & 2) and one semi-peak phase, (Phase 3).

Ballistic Strong plans are available for all Kettlebell Ballistic movements and are as follows:

1. Swing

- 1-Arm SW

- 2-Hand SW

- H2H SW

2. Snatch

- Snatch

- Half Snatch

3. Snatch & Swing combined

- 1-Arm Snatch, 1-Arm & 2-Hand Swing combined

4. Single Clean & Jerk

- Single CL, JK & LCCJ

5. Double Clean & Jerk

- Double CL, JK & LCCJ

Technical proficiency is required for the exercise chosen for a Ballistic Strong plan.

Just bought it and took a look. Did anyone try creating a plan already? I ran into an issue here @Kenneth Bolyard

I can edit the plan (name, exercises, etc), but the changes are not being transferred/saved to phase 1-3
I get the following error displayed:

1.)

2.)

3.)
The following external file could not be loaded. Data linked from this file did not get updated.

file:///Users/mountaineer/Dropbox/TRAINING PLANS/BALLISTIC STRONG/STUDENTS/Jack Lian/BALLISTIC STRONG TEMPLETS v1.2.xlsm

EDIT: Updated OS and Libre Office, checked the settings for macros etc. but still can't save the changes and it doesn't save the pdf.

Using Mac OS 12.7.5 & Libre Office 24.2.3.2
I encountered something similar using Google sheets and Kenneth assured. E they're working on it and will fix the issue as well as give those who purchased the product the updated version without the issues

I encountered something similar using Google sheets and Kenneth assured. E they're working on it and will fix the issue as well as give those who purchased the product the updated version without the issues
Thanks for the update Mark. Really like the product but I can’t get the spreadsheet to work. I thought it was user error so glad they are working to resolve it.

Thank you for the answer, much appreciated. I though I was doing something wrong.
Waiting for the update will give me time to take a deep dive into the pdf (y)

Updated !
Now it's working as expected :)

file:///Users/mountaineer/Dropbox/TRAINING PLANS/BALLISTIC STRONG/BALLISTIC STRONG TEMPLETS v0.3.xlsm

BASIC syntax error.
Variable Bells already defined

Spreadsheet still not usable on Libre Office :(

Just tried to open it via the BJJ Fanatics App on the iPad using "Numbers" - and it's looking very different here, gotta try if it works later today..

Back
Top Bottom