all posts post new thread

Special Events - General 044 Protocol

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Dan S

Level 4 Valued Member
Hello,

I am not sure how many people are on this forum, but I noticed while reading through the new book that Q and D states that sets series should begin at the 4 minute mark.

In the material that I was given at ATC in June it states that the new series should begin at the 3:00 mark. I figure this is important because in both cases it says don’t reduce the the rest periods so for 044 which is it?

Thanks,

Dan

I received an answer to my question. The answer is to rest two full minutes so you should utilize the protocol in Q & D and not the one mentioned in ATC material.

Thanks,

Dan

Hello,

I am not sure how many people are on this forum, but I noticed while reading through the new book that Q and D states that sets series should begin at the 4 minute mark.

In the material that I was given at ATC in June it states that the new series should begin at the 3:00 mark. I figure this is important because in both cases it says don’t reduce the the rest periods so for 044 which is it?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

Glad you finally got your answer!

Yes, with Plan 033 you stick with the 3-minute mark.

Plan 044 gets an extra minute of rest since you only perform snatches (thus, the 4-minute mark).

I love Plan 033 and will experiment with 044 in the future. I was going to try it to prepare for the TSC, but I would rather stick to what I know works to get myself and my coaching clients ready for the TSC rather than trying something new just yet. ;)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom