all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed 1 Vanity Exercise

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Neck and forehead stretchers, to de-wrinkle aging skin.

sun1-1_sum-1.jpg

Yes, these are excellent, and make sure you do them like me back in the day,pinkies higher than thumbs, so you can jack up your shoulder joints.
Ha.

If you are doing your rear delt and rotator cuff work then there isn't any issues.

The problem most "bodybuilders" have is they try to go too heavy on such lifts because they've seen Phil Heath or whoever is popular at the moment do it with 30kg DB and they do nothing to address smaller, intricate muscles of the body.

If you are doing your rear delt and rotator cuff work then there isn't any issues.

The problem most "bodybuilders" have is they try to go too heavy on such lifts because they've seen Phil Heath or whoever is popular at the moment do it with 30kg DB and they do nothing to address smaller, intricate muscles of the body.
Right. My point being not that they can't be effective, but that over the years I have put on a clown show with some of my training.

Would wrist curls count? Forearms help w grip but as big as I’d like mine to get I think the utility would hit a saturation point.

Would wrist curls count? Forearms help w grip but as big as I’d like mine to get I think the utility would hit a saturation point.

If you're just pumping them up to look good, yeah, that's a vanity move.

But how just how big are you talking?

On my last Fit3D analysis, my forearms were 12.4", and that's without any isolation exercises, just barbell, kettlebell, and club work.

If you're just pumping them up to look good, yeah, that's a vanity move.

But how just how big are you talking?

On my last Fit3D analysis, my forearms were 12.4", and that's without any isolation exercises, just barbell, kettlebell, and club work.
I just have little shrimp ones now. Definitely more defined since starting S and S. Not sure an inch amount. Just as far as a vainity muscle is rather have bigger forearms than say Bigger biceps.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom