all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed 2 months left to look good on the beach

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I've been doing carnivore or carnivore+fruit for the last 3 months and feel like I've never looked better.
I would definitely say a program from Geoff neuperts kettlebell muscle, those complexes can help build muscle. The leanness comes from diet, not running. The only time I would jog would be if I was being tested on jogging for something, but its pretty useless when it comes to physique. Cut out all sugar and grains, eat some steak, and do things that will enhance muscle size.
Perhaps even a more bodybuilder type approach, doing multiple sets of 8-12 reps to stimulate some hypertrophy, especially on presses and pullups. If you can build some muscle in the shoulders and lats while reducing waist size through diet, you will get that v taper
The only time I would jog would be if I was being tested on jogging for something, but its pretty useless when it comes to physique.... Well, Doesnt have to be jogging, but I read that the long easy maffetone type stuff is the foundation for all physical endeavours, sure it does not build the muscles but it gives you the environemnt in which you can. You have the fitness/health/work capacity/engine/base whatever you call it to handle the more specific workouts. If you dont have that aerobic conditioning, you lose. Is that true?

Just train your neck for 8 weeks solid and then just go in the water up to your neck before anyone is at the beach and never re-emerge until everyone has left.
Shorts and T shirt training - Neck, calves, forearms. Holidays!

Reactions: Bkb
How did they feel? Did the off center weight feel good/better than dumbbells.

For rows, not much different. But I had to adjust my stance due to the KBs hitting the floor on the eccentric.

For bench, it was a little weird at first, but I got used to it.

Back
Top Bottom