all posts post new thread

Kettlebell About swing ,I need some advice.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I thought it looked familiar!
I had quite a few in the past but sold them on to buy what I thought were better ones.
Regret not keeping a few now.
Did the ones you bought disappoint?

Did the ones you bought disappoint?
They have a little!
I’ve got a couple of pair of DragonDoors which are pretty good (20’s + 36’s kg), some Wolverson comp bells and pseudo comp with a wider opening. The majority are KettlebellFever which have lasted quite well for around 15 years with just a little rust here and there.
They just don’t feel as bulletproof as Stans.

They have a little!
I’ve got a couple of pair of DragonDoors which are pretty good (20’s + 36’s kg), some Wolverson comp bells and pseudo comp with a wider opening. The majority are KettlebellFever which have lasted quite well for around 15 years with just a little rust here and there.
They just don’t feel as bulletproof as Stans.
I’ve never used a Dragondoor one. I’ve only saw wolversons advertised and they looked like carbon copies. I found a company on Amazon called Sidea and I got a 48kg and a 56kg from them but this was precovid and they have now vanished. If you are luck on Facebook market place you can sometimes find one of his bells. I found a 16kg and bought it purely so I had a set (I did have a set but gave my mate a 16kg ages ago). Like I say I’ve found your best bet if you don’t get a hands on shot of a cast iron one is to go with a GS kettlebell. I’ve actually just ordered 2 atomic bells 28kg just to add to my collection and they are like the photo I posted. Cast iron bells are always a gamble.

I’ll record one tomorrow, but I’m in China, I’m not sure if you can watch the video normally
Upload it to YouTube/Vimeo or whatever streaming then share the link here :)

Would you want me to endorse you to an SFG instructor who speaks your language to help you with your training?

Reactions: Kev
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom