all posts post new thread

Kettlebell ACF Fit App/Podcast

John K

Level 8 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Good morning y’all,

I recently found that @Brett Jones and @Geoff Neupert have started working with an App called ACF Fit. Part of this is a currently 9 episode podcast on YouTube. So far the App has Iron Cardio and a series of Giant programs (including it seems some new Giant interactions), and it seems to at least partly focus on using motion tracking to provide AI coaching feedback.

Here is a link to the first podcast episode, with Brett, and there is a link to the App in the App Store.

I thought I’d share as it seems to be a very useful tool with some awesome programs.

Good morning y’all,

I recently found that @Brett Jones and @Geoff Neupert have started working with an App called ACF Fit. Part of this is a currently 9 episode podcast on YouTube. So far the App has Iron Cardio and a series of Giant programs (including it seems some new Giant interactions), and it seems to at least partly focus on using motion tracking to provide AI coaching feedback.

Here is a link to the first podcast episode, with Brett, and there is a link to the App in the App Store.

I thought I’d share as it seems to be a very useful tool with some awesome programs.

Thank you @John K

The Brave browser has a great feature that allows you to download youtube videos to listen offline or with the screen off like a regular podcast.
I did not know that… that’s my default browser. Is there a button?

Back
Top Bottom