all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Arthritis and Arthritic Pain

There was a strength connection podcast a couple years back about microdosing and performance and flexibility. Apparently the devils lettuce and stretching work well together
I was more than 50% serious. Thinking about the current group of guys that have been down range and are getting some help from the psychedelics. Think about it from time to time for myself. Have not been down range, but have had thousands of head impacts.

I was more than 50% serious. Thinking about the current group of guys that have been down range and are getting some help from the psychedelics. Think about it from time to time for myself. Have not been down range, but have had thousands of head impacts.
For sure, it’s just surprising that there is a carryover to physical endeavors as well aside from the mental aspects.

Which is one of those “obvious in hindsight” things

I am writing because, for several years, I've experienced arthritic pain in the main joint of my right largest toe.

It just hurts sometimes (randonmly) but leopard crawling exacerbates it.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Something else worth looking at: Oxalates.

And if it is gout then alcohol is definitely a contributing factor, along with high meat consumption…
I'm doin a shot of whiskey every two months, and once a week I have red meat. Pretty clean.

I really don't think that's it - but I didn't do an x-ray.
I'm fairly certain the arthritis is correct.

I was hoping someone would pipe up and say "If you rotate the toe twice a day for just 30 seconds then you should see an improvement over a few months."

But... I'm not hearing that. I'm not surprised, but it was worth a shot...

Back
Top Bottom