all posts post new thread

Old Forum Bands for band pullaparts?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

TheCaptain

Level 1 Valued Member
Hi folks I've decided that it would be a good idea to include band pullaparts and other such exercises into my life.

I'm unsure which kind of bands and what type to buy. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you all very much!

Jump Stretch bands are the first ones I remember hearing about, and they're what I have.  They're available on amazon.com.

-S-

I use bands from Sierra Exercise (15 and lb bands) and "Samson" handles from their cable set.  The handles are expensive but they're an incredible quality.

I would advise you to order a mini band. The bands from roughfitness are good quality.
So you recommend just a general mini band? Any particular length or anything else?

The Rouge mini band is 41# x .5# x 4,5mm. The Jump Stretch bands are the same size. I used to do 3-5 sets of 20 as a warm up bevor bench pressing. At that time my raw max was 190 kg.

It depends. If you want to learn more about this topic get John Brookfields book "Training With Cables For Strength".

If you want to get serious with cable training ( not just pull aparts ) you should get cables from Lifeline or Iron Mind.

Yes because I'm looking at them for two reasons:

1) It's safe for joints and tendons

2) It's portable and convenient

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom