all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Best Hard Liquor for Health?

Gin. It does a body good.

“Julia Child was convinced gin was one of the secrets to longevity—and who are we to argue with that?”

Julia Child was a National Treasure. She was on Letterman several times and always a hoot!! If Mrs. Child says to drink gin then drink gin we must!!

I don't know where this information came from, but gin is not less caloric than whiskey, for example.

Gin. It does a body good.

“Julia Child was convinced gin was one of the secrets to longevity—and who are we to argue with that?”

Julia Child was a National Treasure. She was on Letterman several times and always a hoot!! If Mrs. Child says to drink gin then drink gin we must!!
Except when you are boning a chicken with a Very sharp knife. And always remember to save the liver. You're welcome.

Short answer: Whiskey onions​

Whiskey onions are caramelized onions that have been cooked with whiskey or bourbon. The alcohol in the whiskey provides a unique flavor and helps to bring out the natural sweetness of the onions. They are often used as a topping for burgers, steaks, and other grilled meats.

Raise your T at the same time.

It might be gin:

Agave-based Tequila, also on the lowest calorie side at 64 cals per shot. However, vodka and gin are about the same calories, but are not agave based. So I vote that Tequila is the "healthiest."

Hello all,

Nice to meet you. I don't know too much about strength training (though I am learning and swinging the bell daily) but I do know a fair bit about the healthy choices in the world of spirits. The answer...Mezcal. Mezcal is your best choice. Why?

First and foremost, mezcal is crafted from the heart of the agave plant, a symbol of strength and endurance in Mexican culture. And just like the agave plant, mezcal imparts its remarkable properties to those who consume it. The agave plant is known to contain beneficial compounds that can boost your overall well-being.

Unlike other spirits, mezcal is typically made from 100% agave, which means it's free from added sugars or other artificial ingredients. It's a pure, unadulterated elixir. This simplicity aligns perfectly with the principles of strength and minimalism.

Now, let's talk about the potency of mezcal. This spirit is traditionally crafted using artisanal methods, ensuring a pure and potent drink. It's like the kettlebell of the spirit world. The strength and intensity that mezcal brings to the table can ignite your senses and awaken your inner fire. Look for real, traditional mezcal (45%-55% ABV) and joy. Mezcal power to you!

The good news is that even if you drink up to a six pack of beer or bottle of wine daily the chances of you dying of an alcohol-related disease is only 13-17%. For some people that's worth the risk! But if you're into the spirits it's possible to get a lot more alcohol than that into yourself. The amount of scotch or cognac I can drink is unreal, far more standard drinks equivalent than I would ever imbibe of beer or wine. It's why I hardly ever drink scotch or cognac, it never ends well

Hello all,

Nice to meet you. I don't know too much about strength training (though I am learning and swinging the bell daily) but I do know a fair bit about the healthy choices in the world of spirits. The answer...Mezcal. Mezcal is your best choice. Why?

First and foremost, mezcal is crafted from the heart of the agave plant, a symbol of strength and endurance in Mexican culture. And just like the agave plant, mezcal imparts its remarkable properties to those who consume it. The agave plant is known to contain beneficial compounds that can boost your overall well-being.

Unlike other spirits, mezcal is typically made from 100% agave, which means it's free from added sugars or other artificial ingredients. It's a pure, unadulterated elixir. This simplicity aligns perfectly with the principles of strength and minimalism.

Now, let's talk about the potency of mezcal. This spirit is traditionally crafted using artisanal methods, ensuring a pure and potent drink. It's like the kettlebell of the spirit world. The strength and intensity that mezcal brings to the table can ignite your senses and awaken your inner fire. Look for real, traditional mezcal (45%-55% ABV) and joy. Mezcal power to you!
Do you write ad copy for a living?

Back
Top Bottom