all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Best Hard Liquor for Health?

Do you write ad copy for a living?
I want mezcal now.

I know it will taste like a brush fire, but he changes my mind.

Also nobody talking about un aged corn whisky straight from the still. Almost no calories because you can’t physically drink it. It absorbs straight into your mucus membranes before you can swallow. Maybe sniff some juniper berries while drinking it and call it gin!

Do you write ad copy for a living?
Boris,

While I can assure you that I am not in the business of crafting advertising slogans for mezcal (though it does sound like a fun gig), I must confess that I am a humble student of Pavel's teachings, attempting to channel his wisdom and flair in my words.

Now, mezcal, like Pavel's training methodologies, possesses a certain mystical allure. Just as Pavel has refined the art of strength and conditioning, mezcal artisans have honed their craft in producing this spirit, both steeped in tradition and imbued with an air of excitement.

But fear not, my fellow forum member, for I shall not inundate you with catchy mezcal ad slogans. Instead, let us raise our glasses and celebrate the harmonious blend of strength training and the occasional spirited libation. Remember, even the mighty kettlebell may be joined by the whimsical mezcal bottle on occasion, as we embrace the spirit of balance and enjoyment in our pursuit of strength.

So, to answer your question, no, I do not write ad copy for a living, but I do enjoy the occasional mezcal-infused banter while honoring the spirit of Pavel's teachings. Let us continue to toast to strength, camaraderie, and the occasional humorous deviation from the strictly serious. In strength, spirits, and a touch of merriment. Mezcal power to you!

Boris,

While I can assure you that I am not in the business of crafting advertising slogans for mezcal (though it does sound like a fun gig), I must confess that I am a humble student of Pavel's teachings, attempting to channel his wisdom and flair in my words.

Now, mezcal, like Pavel's training methodologies, possesses a certain mystical allure. Just as Pavel has refined the art of strength and conditioning, mezcal artisans have honed their craft in producing this spirit, both steeped in tradition and imbued with an air of excitement.

But fear not, my fellow forum member, for I shall not inundate you with catchy mezcal ad slogans. Instead, let us raise our glasses and celebrate the harmonious blend of strength training and the occasional spirited libation. Remember, even the mighty kettlebell may be joined by the whimsical mezcal bottle on occasion, as we embrace the spirit of balance and enjoyment in our pursuit of strength.

So, to answer your question, no, I do not write ad copy for a living, but I do enjoy the occasional mezcal-infused banter while honoring the spirit of Pavel's teachings. Let us continue to toast to strength, camaraderie, and the occasional humorous deviation from the strictly serious. In strength, spirits, and a touch of merriment. Mezcal power to you!

A+ trolling!

Back in the day I would occasionally split a bottle of Mezcal with one of my college football teammates . We'd get down to the worm, split it in half and eat it, ( sometimes we'd get a worm each with the Dos Gusanos variety ) then head out for the evening.

I only drink distilled water, or rain water...or pure grain alcohol. I must preserve my precious bodily fluids...

Gin. It does a body good.

“Julia Child was convinced gin was one of the secrets to longevity—and who are we to argue with that?”

Julia Child was a National Treasure. She was on Letterman several times and always a hoot!! If Mrs. Child says to drink gin then drink gin we must!!
IIRC, she also worked for the OSS.

"She's a man baby!"

"At first, he was not impressed by Julia. In letters to his brother, he described her as “an extremely sloppy thinker” with “an unbecoming blond mustache” who was “unable to sustain ideas for long.” Don't click on it. What has been seen cannot be unseen...

P.S. I'm so disappointed in you guys. I was quoting Dr Strangelove above with the water and pure grain alcohol wisecrack. I must be in the wrong crowd.

"At first, he was not impressed by Julia. In letters to his brother, he described her as “an extremely sloppy thinker” with “an unbecoming blond mustache” who was “unable to sustain ideas for long.” Don't click on it. What has been seen cannot be unseen...

P.S. I'm so disappointed in you guys. I was quoting Dr Strangelove above with the water and pure grain alcohol wisecrack. I must be in the wrong crowd.
Yeah man, missed it, you went deep. Maybe the folks on the StrangeloveFirst forum would be throwing high fives.

If I drink again it’ll be tequila it’s healthy because it’s plant based

Aren't all hard liquors deemed safe for human consumption plant-based?

There are a few oddball low alcohol beverages based on fermented milk / yogurt, but as far as I know these aren't distilled into hard liquor.

Back
Top Bottom