all posts post new thread

Old Forum Blog Post of Year 2013

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

KbTrav

Level 1 Valued Member
Over the past couple of weeks I have been reading all of the blog posts again- they are even better the 2nd time around. So, what is your nomination for blog post of the year? Besides the great info jam packed in each blog there are some real nuggets of wisdom in there. These articles transcend training. I can't decide on one best piece. 1. No Country For Old Men. 2. Class Envy 3. Green Strength 4. Do Not Be Afraid To Be Alone 5.  Vote Strong.  In no certain order those 5 resonate with me.  Coach Pavel is a great teacher and  trainer, but I am pretty impressed with his writing skills. Thanks StrongFirst.

Thanks, <a title="View William Bagby's profile" href="http://www.strongfirst.com/users/kbtrav/">William</a>!

My favorite is Strength has a Greater purpose. That really resonates with me and also I love Planes,Trains,and Automobiles. :)

So doing a top five like OP, I'd include:

Circle of Iron

Tension Day

"Total Tension" Kettlebell Complex

The Blank Serenity of the Invulnerable

Kettlebells & Deadlift Go Together like Vodka and Pickles.

Obviously I like some of them for programming purposes, but my top two are the Circle of Iron and the Blank Serenity of the Invulnerable.

1. The Blank Serenity of the Invulnerable

2. No Country for old Men.

All of the others are excellent and I always look forward to a new entry.  But something about the two mentioned above hold a special place in my heart.  HAHA

No Country for Old Men.

Most people don't have body or spatial awareness anymore, and it's only getting worse.

My Favs!

1) Do not be afraid to be alone.

2) The blank stare of the invulnerable.

3) Why Amateurs should train like professionals.

4) No Country for old men.

5) School of Strength.

1. No Country for old Men

I'm going to spend time over the Christmas holidays going through them again.  There is some really great stuff there.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom