all posts post new thread

PlanStrong/BuiltStrong Built Strong Spreadsheet Tutorials

coosbaylarson

Level 5 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Sinister
A couple years ago I posted a series of tutorials on building spreadsheets for Built Strong. The links are posted below. I will not give away copies of the spreadsheets. There is value in building the sheets and understanding how the formulas work. Knowing some tricks like Data Validation for dropdown menus and Vlookup for linking variants is pretty handy and I go through the process in these videos.

I am currently finishing week three of a BTS 3 cycle and really enjoying the change from primarily focusing on double kettlebell complexes for the last year.

Data Validation

ARI Calculation

VLookup

Final Formulas

A couple years ago I posted a series of tutorials on building spreadsheets for Built Strong. The links are posted below. I will not give away copies of the spreadsheets. There is value in building the sheets and understanding how the formulas work. Knowing some tricks like Data Validation for dropdown menus and Vlookup for linking variants is pretty handy and I go through the process in these videos.

I am currently finishing week three of a BTS 3 cycle and really enjoying the change from primarily focusing on double kettlebell complexes for the last year.

Data Validation

ARI Calculation

VLookup

Final Formulas

Very informative! Last few plans I created I did by hand. But I may have to try a couple excel versions now. Thank you for taking the time to create these instructional videos.

My Current Program:

BTS 3

Squat: Zercher (H) Double KB Front Squat (M) Rear-Leg-Elevated Split Squat (L)

Vertical Pull: Pull-Down (H) Pull-Down (M) Banded Chin-up (L)

Vertical Press: Single KB Press (H) Double KB Press (M) Barbell Press (L)

Finishing up month one next week. Increasing NL by 20% for all lifts month two. I also do the Quick and the Dead snatch protocol 2 x per week followed by some light dumbbell bench press/TRX rows once per week and light shoulder work/curl/superman's once per week.
Warm-ups are typically a Wenning-style circuit focusing on the exercises I will be performing. Some days I do all the heavy work first followed by super-setting the medium and light work, other days I perform all exercises in a circuit.

Back
Top Bottom