all posts post new thread

Old Forum Buying Kettlebell, anybody has experience with Get rxd brand

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Kencanau

First Post
Not sure if it's appropriate to ask this here, but I finally decided to purchase some kettlebell to get my a#@ moving, but strongfirst ones are a little out of my budget.

After some searching, I found this Houston company GetRxd, since I'm from houston so I can just pick it up locally, big saver on shipping.

Anyone from houston here? or has anyone had any experiences with those bells? It seems pretty similar with offerings from CCF or Rogue or CAP, you know, those cheaper alternatives.

Thank you

Do you currently have any kettlebells?

I have not heard of or used them. If they are local atleast go take a look at them. The handle should be moderately rough. Not too smooth or too rough.

Just looked at their site and photos and descriptions look identical to Rogue Fitness kb's. Maybe same mfg and just different "imprint"?

Ken,

I bought a pair of Get Rx'd premium kettlebells a couple weeks ago, a 16kg and 24kg.  They're some of the best I've used.  I really like the powdercoat finish.  The handle is wide enough for two-hand swings.

Hey Ken,

We purchased some bells from them as well. Overall they are pretty nice and will get the job done. The only difference is the handle size. The 16kg bell handle isn't as thick as say the perform better brand. The 16kg also has more space between the bell and the handle so its easier to fit 2 hands in. It also sits a little lower on the forearm for pressing and holding in the rack position. the 24kg handle seems equal and the 28kg handle seems a tad smaller than perform better 28kg.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom