all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Captains of Crush grippers, weight vest for sale

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Michael Perry

SFG II, SFB
Certified Instructor
I'm doing a major downsizing and am going to part with a set of three Captains of Crush grip trainers and a 40lb weighted vest.

Captains of Crush: The grippers are levels T, 1 and 2. The 1 is barely used, and 2 is still in its packaging. I've used the T, but these things are almost like kettlebells in terms of durability. New ones seem to go for ~$26 each; I'd like $50 plus shipping for the set, which also includes training instructions, (the principles of which will not surprise anyone who has spent a lot of time around StrongFirst). Note these are serious strength training tools, not the ones you can knock out 50 (or even 10) reps with. Below is the manufacturer's site for more details.

PS - if you just want 1 and 2, make me an offer and maybe I'll keep the T... (If you're the first to say you want all three, don't be upset if I opt for a buyer who takes this option!)

V-Force 40lb vest: One of the most solid weight vests I've seen. Very good condition. Again posting the manufacturer's site below for more details. They run ~$200 new; I'd like $75 for this one, plus shipping if needed. (The manufacturer charges ~$60 for UPS ground, so there's a guess). If you're in the Houston area, or I'm passing by you over the next few months, we can handoff and skip the shipping.

I'm also going to part with some books, including some of Pavel's older ones. Haven't gotten this list together, but if you know you want something, let me know.

Thanks, Michael

Attachments

• vest.jpg
    vest.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 8
  • grippers.jpg
    grippers.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 8
Hi @silveraw , I do have PTTP and The Russian Kettlebell Challenge, but am on the fence about these. I'll come back to you directly if either or both land in the go pile.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom