all posts post new thread

Choose your look

Which one of these men do you want to look like?

• Brad Pitt in fight club- the famale gaze blah blah

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Bruce Lee- bit more muscular but still wiry

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Tarzan (skarzgard)- muscular but sleek..

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Steve Reeves-Old school asthetics

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Arnold- 80s bodybuilder

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Eddie Hall-Strongman

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Pavel- Why not you sissys?

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Dont care- (liar)

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • other- write below

• Klokov

• Total voters
I think a good follow-up question to the poll is "do your workouts take you closer to this physique?"

Attachments

• 2bf6922e6e415c1066a1e223e3c294e2.jpg
    2bf6922e6e415c1066a1e223e3c294e2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 1 aH135xMBoz1RrxJW13Y5fQ.jpg
    1 aH135xMBoz1RrxJW13Y5fQ.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 22
I chose Steve Reeves/classic, but I also like the beefy gymnast/street workout look (this is Dejan Stipic, and yes, he actually has muscular legs):
1716131730893.png1716131758067.png

I think a good follow-up question to the poll is "do your workouts take you closer to this physique?"
No but they're getting there :) just have to address some issues so I can start dong lots of plyo pushups ;)

I'd like to be as lean as to be reasonably healthy. Otherwise I'm happy with where my powerlifting training has lead me.

When it comes to looks and examples I can't ever pick anyone with PED use. No reason to go for it if I won't go all the way for it.

Other because you didn't have any of these guys:

c02357132429861b5c3885c6a537a119.jpg

Mohamed+Ehab+World+Championships+2017.jpg

Last edited:
Were I posting the poll I might combine the first three as a single vote. I would argue that Brad Pitt, Bruce Lee, and the iconic Tarzan physiques that I remember (I don't know the actors' names) are actually the same appearance, other than their bone structures. I might describe that physique as low body fat and athletic muscle with no belief steroids would be needed to duplicate the effect.

Some people can train smart and hard to surpass that level of muscle, but when that happens it could introduce the question of whether the trainee is on steroids.

Were I posting the poll I might combine the first three as a single vote. I would argue that Brad Pitt, Bruce Lee, and the iconic Tarzan physiques that I remember (I don't know the actors' names) are actually the same appearance, other than their bone structures. I might describe that physique as low body fat and athletic muscle with no belief steroids would be needed to duplicate the effect.

Some people can train smart and hard to surpass that level of muscle, but when that happens it could introduce the question of whether the trainee is on steroids.
this was the Tarzan I was referring to...

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom