all posts post new thread

Old Forum Classic style bells

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

Another supplier of classic style bells have stopped distribution. First it was Agatsu and now Musledriver. And I was closing in on purchasing a bulldog. D

Does anyone know of a Canadian (preferably Ontario) dealer? Seems like everyone is pushing the competition bells.

Aha!  A fellow Canuck and an Ontarian to boot!  I purchased my classic 24 and competition 32 from Extreme Kettlebell.  Joe Chen is a great guy and good prices, though just looking at the site now he seems to only have up to 28 in the classic style at the moment but he is small business so just does a big order, sells it out, does another.  Best to just keep in touch and keep asking him.  Great guy to deal with, I highly recommend him, gave me a really good deal on my pro 32 because he was sold out of classic.  If you want something bigger you might contact the Toronto Kettlebell Club over at the Fighting Arts Collective - they have traditionally purchased and retailed Extreme bells but maybe if Extreme is limiting the classic to 28 they will have another supplier.  Only problem with them is you'd have to be able to go to the location at Ossington and Dupont to physically collect the bell.  Also Jordan Barber at Athletic Performance Systems in Barrie seems to have a line on another reasonably priced distributor as well, if you want I can ask him for the info.  If the uber-scary Russian "businessmen" over at Fitness Avenue haven't been completely shut down (their Barrie location was closed for vague reasons last I stopped by) you can get an Amstaff classic bell and strip the vinyl off it but my experience of the Amstaff bell is that the window is too small and cantilevers against your wrist joint.  Hope that helps.  Tickles me a great deal to know you're a fellow Ontarian.

Thanks Charles, will definitely keep those in mind. Where abouts are you from? I'm from the owen sound area.

Born in Toronto, raised Toronto/Oakville and currently a resident of Barrie.  Seriously let me know if you're in the area.  Always happy to connect with a fellow physical culturalist!  Too few around.  You wouldn't happen to be out Sauble Beach ways would you?

Don't despair about Muscledriver.  They discontinue their bells and roll out new ones every few years.  My first was a grey series 1, then I got a grey series 2, then a black series, then a blue.  I doubt they will get completely out of the business.

Incidentally, I got my bulldog from Muscledriver when they discontinued the black series.  $80.

Thanks for links to Canadian distributers guys, I was getting worried. To get bells out of the U.S. Is brutal on the pocket book for shipping.

Charles,I am about 30-45 minutes south west of Sauble. Haven't been there in years. Do keep in touch though, you never know when our paths will meet.

Now if there was a clubbell dealer. Extreme kettlebell only has the ten pounders.

Just emailed Joe at extremekettlebells.com today. He's putting another order together. Typically takes a couple of months for things to arrive from the foundry. If you're not in a hurry, shoot him an email. I'm in Toronto, but I would be happy to grab the bell(s) for you and meet you somewhere half-way---Orangeville maybe?

Edit: thought Muscledriver had them on sale, but when I looked closer I saw they're out of stock.

Have to see how the funds are, just bought the kids a trampoline. What is he asking for a bulldog? A beast?

I would email him at info@extremekettlebell.com . He'll get right back to you. His customer service is fantastic.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom