Daily Dose Thread

Steve Freides

Forum Administrator
Senior Certified Instructor
I just tried to find Derek's forum username and also struck out. It is good, anyway, to make sure your login on the web site and the blog are working - if you haven't logged in there before, please go ahead and do so - use the same username and password you use here, and the system should be able to sync the two accounts and then you can move between the two places seamlessly.

If you have trouble with this, please send a PM to me and also include SFAssistant and we'll get you going.

-S-

HUNTER1313

More than 500 posts
I'm just a little confused. Is it run daily? As in m-s at 75% then Sunday is your step up to higher %, then back to lower % m-s again? Or is it five days a week and one day the following week at 75% then step up on say Tuesday and back low again for the three remaining days

Sean M

Quadruple-Digit Post Count
I'm just a little confused. Is it run daily? As in m-s at 75% then Sunday is your step up to higher %, then back to lower % m-s again? Or is it five days a week and one day the following week at 75% then step up on say Tuesday and back low again for the three remaining days
I did it M-F, weekends off. Every 7th session is heavier, then back to 75%. So Tuesday of week 2 is the 80% day, then back to 75% from Wednesday of week 2 until Thursday of week 3 (85%), etc.

I keep a grid on my whiteboard with 6+1 columns and 6 rows with each session numbered sequentially (see attached).

Attachments

jyork

Double-Digit Post Count
Certified Instructor
Looking to start DDD next week, combining it with S&S 3 days/week and then pressing days on the other two days. I'll get squats in every day in the Easy strength fashion. Here's my question on combining S&S with DDD and I've read all through this forum and can't find the answer. Based on the mantra of "ballistics before grinds", wondering how people are combining the programs. 1HSw, then TGU, then DL? Or 1HSw, then DL, then TGU? Or does it matter??? Thanks.

TravisS

More than 300 posts
Looking to start DDD next week, combining it with S&S 3 days/week and then pressing days on the other two days. I'll get squats in every day in the Easy strength fashion. Here's my question on combining S&S with DDD and I've read all through this forum and can't find the answer. Based on the mantra of "ballistics before grinds", wondering how people are combining the programs. 1HSw, then TGU, then DL? Or 1HSw, then DL, then TGU? Or does it matter??? Thanks.
I did this a year ago.... but I did my S&S in the morning and the DDD in the evening since the DLs didn't take much time, I could do a rep and rest while doing other family activities and come back and do another rep... Worked out great for me.

Top Bottom