all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Empty spot on upper chest

MarkE_

First Post
I have a pectus carinatum deformation on one side of my chest, but the seemingly normal right pec has an entire part that just seems to have no muscle at all. I know I have a very long way in gaining muscle mass but I have been doing incline press and other upper chest exercices long enough to see some progress but it just seems to be an insane case of short chest insertion? It apparently happens on only one side so I just want to make sure if this is purely short insertions or not...

Attachments

• IMG_20240106_192555.jpg
    IMG_20240106_192555.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 36
I don’t know the answer to your question. However I want to share with you my experience with my own awkwardness in my body.

My left calve is 1.5-2 inches thinner than my right. As a result of a surgery when I was a baby.

As a result my left leg is weaker, less mobile so on so fort.

For some strange reason this never bothered me mentally. So as a result it dis not impact anything but absolutely anything’in my life.

I don’t know how you “feel” about your situation. It is good to try to find solutions and work on them but if you ever think negatively about it please don’t. It will have zero impact your well being, or looks.

Back
Top Bottom